Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Rose

My very blog! How exciting!.... I'm not a fashion expert or a beauty expert; I'm just expressing my thoughts on products that I own. Let's get started....A nail polish that really caught my eye was the Wet n Wild mega-last 209B Candy-licious/ Rose bonbon, I love Wet n Wild products because there so inexpensive and they look great. This nail polish would be great for going out to dinner, not so much going out if you want it to stand out. I received a lot of compliments when I wore the nail polish, the only thing that I didn't like is that you would have to apply about 3 coats of nail polish and you have to wait about 10 to 15 minutes on letting it dry because it smudges very easily. Can you guys leave comments on what wet n’ Wild products you guys use?  

No comments:

Post a Comment