Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shoe Dazzle Haul

For the last couple of months I’ve been receiving my Shoe Dazzle shoes. I was very excited to start my subscription with them. After seeing advertisement everywhere I decided to go ahead and give them a try.  Everyone gets a personal stylist and free shipping. All shoes, purses, and accessories are only 39.99 per item. There is about 15-20 shoes you get in your showroom every month but you can request to get your showroom extended. I also have a code that gives you 20% off on your first Shoe Dazzle purchase.

The following are the shoes I ordered out of my showroom:


 My first Shoe Dazzle shoes, these are all black shoes with straps, I only wore them once. These are the type of shoes that would stand out depending on the outfit you’re wearing. I would preferably wear it some shorts or a skirt just so the shoes can stand out. The shoes are very comfortable; I can wear them all night with out them hurting my feet. They run true to size I’m usually a 7.5 or an 8, but with all my Shoe dazzle shoes I got a 7.5 and they fit perfectly fine.
 


Zebra Print- These shoes are very eye catching, I love zebra print so I really liked these shoes. The heels are a bit too high and it feels like my feet slide thru the shoe but overall the shoe is nice. I would probably wear them with one of my black dresses that I have, no need to accessories because the shoes make a statement on its own.



The mustard yellow shoes have a very small heel, very comfortable to wear, the only thing that I dislike is you have to find the perfect outfit to wear them with, 
not a lot of clothes that I have match with the heels. We'll see how is goes the first time I wear them, It might be until next year because Summer is coming to an end.





My Favorite shoes-I love black pumps, I think 85 percent of my shoes are black. These are the special edition heel, the leopard print heel is very pretty. The black pump is suede with a hot pink sole. I wore these pumps 1 day for a party and I didn't like the damage that the sole had after wards. I'm looking forward to taking them to my near by shoe repair shop to see if they can fix them. I was disappointed how they looked especially after I only wore them once. Ill keep everyone posted on how they turned out if i get them fixed. I would love to hear stories about your experiences with Shoe Dazzle.  




No comments:

Post a Comment