Friday, September 9, 2011

FALL Cleaning

It's that time of the year, it's FALL. I was ready to do some Fall cleaning because I was tired of looking at my old desk with my makeup all over the place and unorganized. The last couple of weeks I was on a mission on finding the perfect desk,I looked at several stores until one caught my eye. It was perfect, it had different compartments, I specially loved the fact that it wasn't white. A BAD idea is to store your makeup where it has a white surface because any fall out of eyeshadow or foundation can really stay on there and it would be hard to come off. I like to keep my makeup organize so I don't have to look everywhere to find an eyeshadow or eyeliner. Another important thing I did that should be done almost 2 or 3 times a week, or more frequent depending on how often you use them, is to wash your makeup brushes. Enjoy my pics of my before and after cleaning of my makeup. Feel free to post comments of ideas you might have.

Before


After


3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THE BLACK ONE !! GOOD CHOICE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this so cool i need something like this thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete