Monday, September 19, 2011

BirchBox Haul.

I'm soooo excited to do this Haul, I finally joined Birchbox. I found out about BirchBox when I was Watching some YouTube tutorials and I came across someone doing a Birchbox Haul and I think it was love at first sight. I don't remember whatYouTube guru was doing the haul but I remember she received some NARS products. I decided to check out there website for myself.It's a monthly subscription of $10 for some samples of different products anything from NARS, Stila. and other name brand products. You have to take a short survey based on your skin type, skin color, and other questions about you. The packaging is great, it feels like your getting a Christmas present once a month because you never know what's going to be inside.

The Packaging





The first product was a string friendship bracelet for their first year anniversary. I thought it was soo cute because they acknowledge you as a friend. 





Product Detail - ( Incoco) 100% real nail polish, A perfect manicure in minutes, Wide range of shades and designs, Base color and top coats in each strip. There is 12 strips to peel off to fit your nail perfectly.








Product detail - Trial size .07 oz Jouer lip enhancement, helps condition lip treatment, great to use on the go.

Product detail- Colorscience pro, sunforgettable mineral powder, size .05oz. Mine was color Tan, I think they send me my color according to the survey I took, upon my subscription.

Product detail-Truth Art Beauty, face nourish, organnic oil that helps you nourish your face. Unsure of size but it's a small trial size.



Overall, I was VERY pleased with BirchBox, I'm excited to see what I get next month!!

1 comment:

  1. the nail strips look awesome i might join =)

    ReplyDelete